1. All room dimensions are measured to structural elements and exclude wall finishes and construction tolerances.
2. All dimensions have been provided by our consultant architects.
3. All materials, dimensions and drawings are approximate. Information is subject to change without notice.
4. Actual suite area may vary from the stated area. Drawings not to scale. The developer reserves the right to make revisions.
5. Calculation of suite area is measured as the area bounded by the centre line of demising or partition walls separating one unit from another unit, the exterior face of all exterior walls, and the exterior face of the corridor wall enclosing the adjoining unit.
6. Calculation of balcony area is measured as the area bounded by the centre line of demising or partition walls separating one unit from another unit, the outmost face of the enclosing guard and the external face of the adjoining the balcony.
7. The units are measured at typical floor in the building. Columns may vary in size depending on the floor level.
8. For each unit type, unit sizes and details might be slightly different. Please refer to the sales and purchase agreement for the actual size of each specific unit.